Friday, September 15, 2006

Optical Nerve

Hey folks! Here's a snippet of our zine in progress!

Soundtrack courtesy of The Books' Lemon of Pink (dunno if you can actually hear it). And the video quality is rather poor and probably dark for you, sorry 'bout that, it's my camera's video and limited ways to film. A couple of pictures follow for those of you who may not be able to see the video! We're such a rockin' group - thank you all SO MUCH for all the art and community, it's really...swell :^)








****while I was waiting for the video to upload I watched a most excellent film, you must check it out and let me know what you think, I laughed me arse off and I told 'em so too**

GO HERE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a Ryosuke Cohen on your fridge?

Monday, October 30, 2006 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Koldewyn said...

IT IS!!! I feel so...initiated. There are two actually - one that he sent me out of the blue and one that I participated in. And I keep meaning to send in something else. And I will. Soon. I love Brain Cells.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home