Tuesday, July 11, 2006

dance Kiki dance



Okay so now I'm making these art dolls. Call 'em whatcha want, I think of them as muppetry with a twist and shout. This is how I make art dolls, anyway. A bit of Sculpey, make some jump rings and string some beads together...voila!

Soundtrack courtesy of Katamari Damashi, a video game in which you roll a big sticky ball (katamari) around and gather up things...eventually you're rolling up cities and such. Apparently. I haven't played. But I love the soundtrack and the website! Kiki likes to dance to it, too. She's going to Canada soon, I will miss her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

Wow! Kiki is gorgeous, but the dance video reminds me of a very strange fever dream I once had a long, long time ago. Pretty wild!

I hope Kiki has a lovely trip to Canada! Keep up the great artwork!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Yer a NUT-- y'know that?

Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home