Monday, July 03, 2006

a trip through the supermarket

Ummm....I totally misread this sign at first, omitting a few crucial letters.



And then rounded the corner and saw this for sale:



Umm...shag? Free balls? Reload? Oh jeez.

Turned around and headed for the checkout stand and this caught my eye:





Yeah! THIS is what I need! Growing pains, causeless crying...uh huh that's me the last coupla days. Lack of focus...extreme sensitivity...hey what is this, a miracle drug? Is it really legal?? Actually, I think a homeopathic doctor once gave me pulsatilla...I cried for three days afterwards, if I remember correctly. The ingredients for the most part really are 'all natural'. I used to work at an herb extract facility so I'm kinda familiar with those names although...couldn't really tell you what they are. Why don't they just list the common names for crying out loud! Waaahhhh! THAT damaged my calm!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

These are GREAT! Calms 4 kids! (Wanna try for 5?) So where can I get some of that drug for 'peevishness'...?! I think we should just slip some of that into America's water supply, thanks.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home