Wednesday, May 24, 2006

take two -- three??

more deco mania, but this time, I figured out the focus thing a bit better. And, the stuff I used to cover the little deco with is actually construction paper, not cardstock like I said. The cardstock paper is what I used in the middle. Again, I figure people can use their own paper and affix their pictures to the pages, which is what I usually do....



What I am trying to clarify below is that the material I used to make the actual deco is cardboard, corrugated cardboard. It's a bit more stiff than your standard cardboard box corrugated cardboard, though. I filched it from the garbage bin at work, there are lots of them hanging around so they must come in something library-ish that gets delivered to us.



And finally, at least for now, if you have trouble viewing videos here, you can double click on the video window and it should take you directly to YouTube's page where the video is hosted.

Alternatively, you can click HERE to go to my YouTube page and view all of the videos from there.

I need a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home