Sunday, May 14, 2006

RAGA



Another installment...I wanted a prism for this, I didn't want to untie the triangular one hanging from the front room window (that was my mother's, and she gave it to me before she died...oh wow, Happy Mother's Day). I said aloud, "I need a prism!" and then my eyes rested on a bauble that was given to me by a boy I once knew. A glass globe with a dragon etched around its circumfrence, standing on a cube. A prism. I set the whole thing spinning for this.

Soundtrack courtesy Asana, track Devabandha

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Now that's the coolest one yet -- both the visuals and the (complimentary ) soundtrack. A playful invocation, tantalizing.

Y'know, you're taller in person than you are in your blog.... Heh. Hope the show wasn't too excruciating for you. Those altos can sure blat when they want to.

Anne

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:50:00 PM  
Blogger A COLLAGE A DAY said...

cool hand dance

r

Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home