Monday, May 01, 2006

two for the road



I love when it's sunny because then the water's reflection under the bridge is visible, and it's one of my very favorite things. This is along the canal, and the bike path parallels it and goes under this bridge. We have a lot of bike paths and bridges here. It's awesome.



More reflections - this from an ornamental hanging up thing in the neighbor's back porch. In the afternoon, again in the sunny months which are now beginning in earnest, the light reflects off the disc-shapes and onto the wall of the laundry room. I guess the neighborhood communal cats have got bored with it, but if I was a cat, I'd be chasing those little lights all day and be one happy feline oh yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Issi said...

wow its super! :o)))))very good, keep in touch, Issi

Saturday, May 06, 2006 4:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home