Wednesday, March 29, 2006

pop!



a bit of silliness last night, finally got the thing to upload so's I could download - done at 30fps



and a bit more this morning, since the uploading service I use seems to be going along at a good clip now - filmed at only 15fps and I sure can see the difference. That background? It's Jacque's brilliance, yet again. It's a monoprint - isn't it fabulous??

Methinks I am going to save up for a digicam. After the scanner. And the printer. Amazing what fun I can have though, with minimal equipment...I guess I could say that what I lack in technology I make up for in technique, however jejune that may be...

4 Comments:

Blogger Issi said...

Wow, its super :o)) I like it, I will weait for to continue the series. Keep in touch :o)

Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger Issi said...

#wait

Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home