Thursday, March 09, 2006

between storms

Woke up this morning and surprise! there was snow! It melted quickly of course, but twice in one year? Wow. The clouds cleared and I went hiking over the butte to snap pictures and this is what I saw:





The above scene is what I see when I'm on the return trip, going back up the south side. Hmmm...it looks deceptively flat, when in fact, I am very definitely going uphill.



This is quince...blimey, but ain't it all just so beautiful?!

And then this afternoon, we had wind and slushy flakes falling again. We may not get thunderstorms but we do have our little dramas nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Issi said...

Victoria you have a beautiful spring :o) I would like to be in your spring :o))

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home