Tuesday, March 28, 2006

as the crow flies/a vol d'oiseau



I went for a walk earlier today. It was sunny and warm. I was thinking that I'd be happy if it never got any hotter than it did this afternoon. I began walking to the post office with a long-sleeve and jacket over my tank but by the time I crested the rise at the butte (the lower one, mind you, my knee is still awry and does not like Der Matterhorn) I needed to shed layers. By the time I started down the other side, the clouds were moving in. Went through Island Park and a couple of crows were taking turns saying things. Loudly, gritty, like crows do. So I'm inviting that crow to say something...and then I remark upon how lovely our park is, isn't it great and I luuurve it.

For some reason the other videos I reeled this evening aren't uploading. It's a damn shame, too, because...well you'll see eventually, I hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home